Sunday, August 8, 2010

Rush.....Take Off You Hoser


Show Date 8-7-2010

This was a highly anticipated photo shoot. It had taken five years for me to finally obtain a photo pass for one of Rush's show's. I was almost overwhelmed with excitement when I received the confirmation. In fact, I actually jumped up from my desk and started dancing after reading the email. A big thanks is owed to the Anthem Entertainment Group. If it wasn't for them, it would have never of happened!

I've seen the band perform ten times in the NW. So I knew what to expect from the stage production and sound. This tour was special though, they were performing the entire Moving Pictures album live. in order for the first time ever. Now how cool is that, VERY!


My son Kyle made the trek with me north to Auburn. That in itself was a great adventure. Highlight, plugging a leak in the windshield with bubble gum. Which is still there!


Rush hit the stage hard, opening up with Spirit of Radio, into Time Stands Still then, Presto. The band also gave us a couple of samples off of their latest studio album that is a work in progress. If those songs were a true example of what we should expect, the next Rush album is going to kick ass!

Even though I am a bit biased when it comes to Rush (Been a fan since 1977). This was the best concert I've seen in 2010. You know the old saying you get what you pay for...well, with this latest tour, you got the full meal deal!

Rush - White River Amphitheater - Auburn, Washington

No comments:

Post a Comment